Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Asylum

An Asylum for RPers to make RP's of their own and play them out with friends.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Surfer's Story

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
FoxFireAlchemist

The Surfer's Story Empty
PostSubject: The Surfer's Story   The Surfer's Story Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 5:33 pm

Colette had changed into some normal street clothes but his point, and she was sitting at the side of the pool with her feet soaking in the refreshing water. It was nothing like being at the beach, but it was undeniably nice.

"Why else would I?" Colette responded, and sighed. "I just... After everything was said and done, I just wanted to live a normal life. I had something like that once, even if it wasn't perfect. It was beautiful. Once I found my way into this family, however... I knew I wanted a more peaceful lifestyle. My family is pretty laid back, but the press conferences... photoshoots... fancy clothes...... I don't know, it's doesn't really appeal to me." she continued. She was staring fixatedlt into her reflection now, barely even flinching from her position.

"...I really just want to live a good, normal life. Get a nice job, have nice friends, meet a nice boy who really appreciates ME and not my financial status...... stereotype, stereotype; blah blah blah. I don't want to end up living my life in the fast lane." Colette mused on somewhat sadly and also somewhat wistfully. "I feel like if people don't know I'm well-off, they won't think any differently of me. I mean... If I didn't play pretend, would we even be friends?" she finally asked, lifting her gaze to her two friends.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

The Surfer's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Surfer's Story   The Surfer's Story Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 12:45 am

"Yes!' James practically shouted at her as he leaned over the side of the pool and splashed water at Colette, " Someone needs to cool off! Miss hot shot!" He teased after a few more waves were sent at her he stopped and laughed. " You think and over analyze too much stuff dude, we played when we were little kids, you know like 5 or 6 before we new how to get money or how much it was even worth?"He reminded her. After all that was one of the most important aspects of the three's relationship the fact that they still had such a pure unfiltered bond. Fights were inevitable of course everyone had them but the fact that they were friends and within this circle of the three of them nothing else was important.
Back to top Go down
Axineld
Admin

The Surfer's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Surfer's Story   The Surfer's Story Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 1:35 am

"Yea of course we would be friends," Kyle said. He was sitting on the edge of the pool with his feet sitting in the water and leaning back with his arms holding him up. "I mean we would have asked for a few more favors now and then," he said. "Like new surfboards, new clothes, access to clubs..." Kyle said as his voice trailed on. He knew that the other two would be able to tell he was joking with his tone. But at the same time he was partially serious about getting better stuff. "But James is right Colette, we've been friends since long before money was ever an issue. And now we're older and we have a stronger friendship, nothings going to change that"
Back to top Go down
https://asylums.forumotion.com
FoxFireAlchemist

The Surfer's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Surfer's Story   The Surfer's Story Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 6:51 pm

Colette held her hands up in surrender as James assaulted her with chlorinated pool water. "Ackpth! Eugh! Not in my eyes!!! The chemicals, they burn!!!!" she cried out sarcastically. "Oh, the humanity! Victory, thy name is James!!!" she giggled in an old English accent. Now that she had been thoroughly soaked, Colette decided it would be a good time to share some of James's good tidings by giving them right back to him. "Maybe it's time for a.... VICTORY HUG!!!" Colette exclaimed as she latched into James, locking him into a damp embrace. She shot Kyle a devious look, as if she were eyeing her next victim.

"Yeah, I guess in the end the 'how' behind our friendship doesn't really matter. The part that matters is the present," Colette conceded with a little grin, releasing James from the vice grip she had ensnared him in. "There aren't many people like you guys out there, people who don't try to use other people for their assets." She paused. "Well, okay. People like James. Kyle is a dirty conniving animal," she added in jokingly, sneering slightly at Kyle.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

The Surfer's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Surfer's Story   The Surfer's Story Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 5:51 pm

"Ugh I knew I'd end up wet with hanging out with you guys, though it'd at least be at the beach." He complained as Colette hugged him. He wriggled under grasp but not hard because he didn't want to hurt her. The old English accent was highly appreciated by him though. " Oh yeah completely absolutely the worst kind of dude." James agreed nodding his head with completely fake seriousness. The way friends would give each other the worst kinds of crap, james loved to do that to Kyle the most.
Back to top Go down
Axineld
Admin

The Surfer's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Surfer's Story   The Surfer's Story Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 9:02 pm

"Hey I might be a conniving animal," Kyle said. He got up from the pool and walked over to the Colette and James. "But don't forget which one of us suggested we try learning how to surf," he said. After finishing his last sentence Kyle ran forward grabbing Colette and James and pushed them into the pool as he jumped in after them. He knew there was no harm in this since all their phones were on the chairs nearby.
Back to top Go down
https://asylums.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

The Surfer's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Surfer's Story   The Surfer's Story Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Surfer's Story
Page 1 of 1