Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Asylum

An Asylum for RPers to make RP's of their own and play them out with friends.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Kalos Journey

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Axineld
Admin

The Kalos Journey Empty
PostSubject: The Kalos Journey   The Kalos Journey Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 2:10 am

Jeremy laid in his bed sprawled out with a blanket only covering his foot. His window was wide open letting both the wind and the sunlight into his room. On the tree branches outside, there were Fletchling and Pidgey's chirping to each other. One Fletchling flew off of it's branch and into Jeremy's open window and perched itself on his head, which was proverbial straw that broke the Camel's back and woke Jeremy up.

"Arceus dang it," Jeremy said as he swatted at the Fletchling. 'Fletchling, Fletchling' it chirped as it hovered in his room, the Fletchling then began to fly around the room. "Dang Fletchling come here," Jeremy said as he stood on his bed with his pillow in his hand, he started to swing at the tiny robin till it flew out of his window. As soon as the Fletchling flew back out of the window Jeremy closed and locked it. "Yea and stay out," Jeremy muttered under his breath.

Jeremy hopped off of his bed and started to get dressed. When he was finished he looked at himself in the mirror. He was wearing a black and cherry colored zipper jacket with light brown jeans and plain black tennis shows. He patted down a part of his dark brown hair that was sticking up in the back. Before heading downstairs he grabbed his baseball cap off of his desk, "Lets get this day started," he said as he walked down stairs.

"Morning mom," Jeremy said as got to the bottom of the stairs. Jeremy's mom was in the kitchen making the final preparations of Jeremy's food. "Hey do you think you could make my breakfast to go? I don't want to be late to Aquacorde Town to get my first pokemon." Jeremy grabbed a Leppa Berry out of a basket of assorted berries and took a bite.

As Jeremy took a bite his mom handed him a black and white shoulder bag. "Your breakfast is already in the bag," she said. She then held her arms out waiting for a hug. Jeremy gave her a hug then stepped back. Before he left the kitchen his mom said, "Now I know that your leaving on your journey today, but you better come back here after you get your pokemon from the Professor's assistants, I'd like to meet em' before you set off okay?"

Jeremy smiled at his mom, "Don't worry I will," he said as he started to make it out towards the door.

"Honey don't forget your new holo-caster," Jeremy's mom shouted from the kitchen.

"Thanks," Jeremy said as he grabbed the holo-caster, "I almost did." He then walked out the door to start the day.

Last edited by Axineld on Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://asylums.forumotion.com
FoxFireAlchemist

The Kalos Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kalos Journey   The Kalos Journey Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 1:06 am

"Yeah? Yeah. No. DON'T TOUCH MY STUFF. Cheesus Lucy, you're a pain... Just no more running away okay? It takes six of us to handle you and now there's only three- What? No. Yes, I promise I'll tell you if I die. Anything else, you goober? 'Bout time. Why don't you play chess with Xion or something? What? Hello?"

A girl with layered, jaw-length hair of a warm grey hue sighed and hung up her holocaster. She set the device down on the table she was sitting at and proceeded to give her forehead a good rubbing. The three of her five other sisters who still lived at home were certainly going to have a time trying to control that little devil spawn while she was away. In all honesty though, Coraline missed that little blonde knucklehead already.

Meanwhile, Coraline was experiencing her first still morning in what felt like decades. The morning sun was peaking up over the rooftops in Aquacorde Town, accented by the harmonious songs of bird Pokemon. The scenery practically sang peace; an undeniably lovely setting. Coraline basked in it all, happy to have made the decision to arrive early.

Today she was to receive a Pokémon.

Being the middle child in a set of seven sisters had never been easy, to be sure. But being the only sister out of seven to not have a Pokémon by her side only served to make it worse. Even her nutty youngest sister Lucy already had Xion, an oddly-colored Mawile, to keep her company! Granted, Lucy probably needed the extra watchful eye, but at the same time they fueled each other's mischief so the situation was more or less a double-edged sword.

Coraline caught herself getting off topic and mentally smacked herself awake.

Patiently, she checked the time. The others who were attending the meeting would be arriving rather soon, so she opted against getting something else to eat. She had already eaten something light on her way out the door earlier that morning, and she assumed that would last her at least a decent while.
Back to top Go down
Axineld
Admin

The Kalos Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kalos Journey   The Kalos Journey Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 12:48 pm

Jeremy walked outside and stood at the front of his house as he put his holo-caster into his bag. He took a deep breath and looked out over Vaniville Town. This could possibly be the last time that he would look at the town from this hill so he decided to take in the view as much as he could.

After a few short moments he took off sprinting down the hill towards the town gates. Aquacorde Town was only about a ten minute walk from Vaniville but it was about fifteen minutes from his house so Jeremy figured if he ran he could make it to the town plaza in Aquacorde town in under ten minutes.

As he ran he passed the occasional kid playing with a zigzagoon or some other pokemon. He couldn't wait to get his own pokemon. Because once he had his partner he could begin his journey and become the best roller-blader, to be renowned for his skill in all regions. ((I needed an original dream XD)) About a year ago a bunch of kids were celebrated for helping rid the world of Team Flare, and three of the kids were from Vaniville, so Jeremy had hoped that he would get fame himself one day. Jeremy had just reached the Vaniville gates and continued running towards Aquacorde Town Square.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

The Kalos Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kalos Journey   The Kalos Journey Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 6:54 pm

Still waiting in her seat in the Town Square, Coraline tilted her head back and released a shaky sigh. She was already nervous; there was just no denying it. The truth was, Coraline was more or less a stay-at-home caretaker to her three younger sisters. She had been since she learned how to do chores. Two of her older sisters had already grown up and the other was a good for nothing layabout, so Coraline had to play the figure of responsibility. When she wasn't attending to her siblings or studies, Coraline typically shut herself away. To put it bluntly, the girl had VERY limited street cred real-world experience.

That was another difference between Coraline and her youngest sister. Lucy ran away A LOT, but she was usually doing something constructive or meeting new people when she did. Coraline was almost positive that the little rascal had seen at least twice as much of Kalos as Coraline herself had, and that was just in a radius limited to these two or three towns... At least according to her knowledge. In all reality, the region-wide journey Coraline was preparing to embark on seemed a lot more like her sister's thing.

However...

"You gotta go see who you are sis! How can you ever be happy if you don't even know what you like? Jeez. And go talk to some people for Arceus's sake. The step after loving yourself is loving other people, yo. You need friends, introverted dipwad. At the very least, get yourself a couple of those."

Those had been Lucy's last words to Coraline. The more Coraline thought about it, the more she realized exactly how much she was going to miss her cheeky little sister during her time away from home. She freely admitted to admiring the sheer guts that kid had, no lie. Even her before her second-oldest sister announced she was coming home to relieve Coraline so that she could go out on this adventure, Lucy had been pushing Coraline to get out on her own.

"Oh, and don't you dare get homesick. Not until the end. Just don't think about home at all."

Oh. Right.

Coraline's head snapped back up. She wasn't supposed to be thinking about any of that right now; she was supposed to be focusing on HER life. Sadly, that life was presently a bit shallow. She checked the time again and tapped her foot on the ground mindlessly, trying to figure out how exactly she was supposed to feel at this point.
Back to top Go down
Axineld
Admin

The Kalos Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kalos Journey   The Kalos Journey Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 12:21 am

Jeremy walked into Aquacorde Town and looked around at all of the buildings and people that were walking around. "I forget how much bigger Aquacorde town is compared to Vaniville," he said to himself. "Maybe I could find somewhere in town that I could buy some rollerblades." he thought to himself.

Jeremy walked towards the town square. His meeting place with the other kids was near the middle of town and would be looking over the river. All of the shops around the Town Square had a variety of foods that were from all over the region. But the most popular booth was a fried magikarp stall.

Once Jeremy made it to the Town Square and walked straight to the edge of the upper level of the town and looked out at the River. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath of the fresh river air. "I wonder if the rest of the world is as beautiful as it is here." Jeremy then looked around at all of the tables in the Town Square, he was supposed to be meeting three other people in the town but all of the tables in the area had two, four, or more people sitting at them.

"I guess it's possible that I'm here first," he said to himself. Jeremy then pulled out the letter he had gotten from Professor Sycamore and read it again to try and figure out any more possible details about who he was supposed to meet. Jeremy canned through the letter to look for the names, "Alright so the other girl who is getting a pokemon is named Coraline..." he said to himself, "I guess I might as well start looking for her...."

After searching around the town square, focusing on the tables that were closer to the edge of the balcony, Jeremy eventually spotted a girl sitting alone at a large table on the other side of the stairs. "Well she's as a good of a place to start," Jeremy thought to himself. He walked over to the girl and gave his best smile, "Um... Hi there..." he said, "Are you by chance Coraline?"
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

The Kalos Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kalos Journey   The Kalos Journey Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 11:05 pm

Still entranced in her thoughts, Coraline almost didn't notice the boy that approached her until he mentioned her name. She jumped in her chair out of surprise, only just realizing she wasn't the only person around the table anymore.

"Oh, err..." Coraline began, already ready to duck out of the conversation as quickly as possible.

"You need friends, introverted dipwad."

Coraline blinked as Lucy's command advice echoed in her mind. "Fine; you win, little twerp," Coraline conceded dejectedly as she stood up in order to formally greet the stranger.

"That'd be me," Coraline answered in an awkwardly stiff tone, comparable to a tone a soldier might use when addressing someone. She grimaced at the sound of her own rigid voice; Coraline's inexperience in basic human contact was already showing. Her lips pressed into a flat line of anxiety as her eyes stared right through the boy's gaze and out the other side of his skull; Coraline was not prepared for this at all.

She released a small sigh and tried to relax her body, if only just a little bit. In her mind, Coraline opted against a smile for fear that she might overdo it and look completely retarded; however, her stare did mellow out into a more approachable gaze and her expression softened considerably. At least now she wasn't visibly trying to hard.

Holding her hand out loosely for him to shake, she made a second attempt at speaking in a manner that was more amiable.

"Coraline Ancora. Nice to meet you... Uh, and you are?" A bit better, but Coraline hadn't quite hit the nail on the head yet. Even she could still hear the slight wavering in her voice caused by her insecurity. Another sigh; this whole first conversation just wasn't going her way at all. "I must really sound clueless..." she grumped in her mind, lamenting over the whole encounter already.
Back to top Go down
Axineld
Admin

The Kalos Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kalos Journey   The Kalos Journey Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 7:44 pm

((Crap Now I need to come up with a last name... XD))

Jeremy reached out and shook Coraline's hand, "Nice to meet you too," he said, "My name is Jeremy Cortson." As Jeremy shook Coraline's hand he sat down at the table next to her. "So your from here in Aquacorde town right?" he asked, "I'm from Vaniville myself."

((You have the others arrive. I don't really know how to bring them in XD))
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

The Kalos Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kalos Journey   The Kalos Journey Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 12:05 am

Coraline retracted her hand after the boy shook it, pleased that at least that had gone over the way she hoped it would. "More or less. I used to live in Vaniville actually, but after the third of fourth sister our little town house just wasn't enough to contain us all," she responded. It occurred to her that she actually WAS the fourth sister, but she choose not to correct herself. It wasn't like this whole conversation wasn't already a faux pas of dialogue anyways.

"Did somebody say rescue team?" a youth with straight, black hair interjected  suddenly as he appeared out of nowhere. He had grey eyes and a red hat to go with his almost-entirely blue outfit (the exception being his boots, which were the same grey color as the shoulder bag he was toting around on his... well, shoulder). His physique had a build that leaned towards lankiness, but he was just proportional enough to pass off as normal. On his left hand was a Mega Ring, which really looked more like a bracelet to Coraline. She was pretty sure most people agreed.

"Sorry for the wait and the awkward intro, I just got back from Kiloude Town. Me and an old friend were having a little match there..." the boy explained in a vaguely sheepish tone. "And before you ask, I got swamped. I was late because I had to drop my ass off at home after it got handed to me on a silver platter..." he added jokingly, rubbing the back of his head with his hand. He didn't really look to upset over the loss, like he had been expecting it. "With that out of the way, let me introduce the two of us. My name is Calem Umbra, and this is..." Calem began to explain, but as he turned to gesture towards his seemingly non-existent partner, he was suddenly made aware that "the two of us" was actually only "the one of us." His expression became slightly annoyed.

"Shauna? Where in the name of Arceus are you?" he called back towards the town gate. "I swear she was right behind me with the starters... If she stopped to chat with Serena again I might just smack my head against a brick wall. I mean, we JUST saw her back in town AND on the train ride back..."
Back to top Go down
Axineld
Admin

The Kalos Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kalos Journey   The Kalos Journey Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 3:44 am

Jeremy let out a little chuckle, "Wow, four sisters?" He asked, "That must be pretty hard to deal with. I only have one sister and I've barely seen her since she went out on her own Journey." ((Dude I just got an idea can his cousin be Korrina?)

As Calem came over and sat down at the table Jeremy noticed two things, first was that he was pretty sure nobody had ever said rescue team, and second off that Calem had a mega ring around his wrist. But Jeremy decided to run through his memory to try and figure out if anyone really had said 'rescuer team'.

((FYI This is taking place like a year after the plot of the games so I am changing Shauna's appearance just a bit))
While Jeremy was thinking a young girl with long brown hair that went down to her waist and lime green eyes came running up from the Town Gates. She was wearing a pink short sleeve shirt that had a silhouette that looked like a furfou's head, a like brown skirt that went down to just above her knees, and had some type of shoe that Jeremy didn't know what to call ((I also have no idea what to call them)). Around her should she had a white and pink bag that looked like it was carrying something heavy inside of it.

She ran up to the table and stopped to catch her breath before sitting down, "Sorry I'm late, I ran into Serena and was talking to her about a few things and I lost track of time." Shauna then looked at Jeremy and Coraline, "You two must be Jeremy and Coraline," she said as she slightly bowed her head, "It's nice to meet you, my name is Shauna Lebeau." As Shauna lifted her head she had a large smile on her face and she sat down at the table she placed her bag in front of her and started to open it. "Since I was late why don't we get started right away?" she asked with a smile as she pulled a glass cylindrical case out of her bag.

As Shauna pulled the case out of her bag Jeremy had just finished running through his memory to see if anyone had ever said "rescue team" and when he finished he looked straight into Calem's eyes and said, "Nobody ever said 'rescue team'."
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

The Kalos Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kalos Journey   The Kalos Journey Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 5:13 pm

Calem looked at Jeremy with a blank look. "Umm... It was just an expression." he explained. "It came from... Actually it's not important. Let's just give you two your pokemon already so you can move on to doing more constructive things."

Coraline looked at Calem. "Hey, you were on the news weren't you? From that day, I think," she observed. "Pretty sure I saw you too, now that I think about it," she continued to say to Shauna. "It was only for a bit though; I didn't really get to catch the whole broadcast."

"Yeah, we were there," Calem nodded in response.

"Kinda thought so. Sorry, I'll quit interrupting and let you guys do your jobs."
Back to top Go down
Axineld
Admin

The Kalos Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kalos Journey   The Kalos Journey Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 9:34 pm

Shauna still had a smile on her face as she set up the canister, "Don't worry about it," she said, "So as you two know, you were chosen by Professor Sycamore to go on a Pokémon Journey to help in his research and to help complete the data on the pokedex. And to help you guys on this journey we will be providing a pokemon to accompany you." Shauna then clicked the case she had open revealing three pokemon inside of it. "The three little cuties that we have here are Fennekin, Froakie, and Chespin. And you too can pick one of them each to accompany you on your journey." As Shauna said the names of the pokemon she pointed at each pokeball going from left to right from Jeremy and Coraline's point of view.

Jeremy looked at the three pokeball's inside the cylinder and thought carefully about which one to pick. He didn't really have any aspirations about kind of team he wanted to build so he didn't know which pokemon he wanted exactly. After some not so careful thought Jeremy reached out and grabbed the pokeball on the right, "I'll pick Chespin if that's all right with you Coraline," he said as he picked it up.

The pokeball was cold to the touch, probably because it had been inside the case instead of sitting out in the sun. Jeremy was already imagining all of the fun that he and his Chespin would have before he had actually met him.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

The Kalos Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kalos Journey   The Kalos Journey Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 6:58 pm

Coraline listened to Shauna in silence, casually gazing back and forth from her to the canister. She was pensive for a moment. She had always sort of imagined herself starting with a fairy-type pokemon; as the Fairy type was so very common in her household. All sisters had Fairy-type companions already, in fact. Quite a large number of her distant relatives also had Fairy-type pokemon, or at least kept them. Heck, as far as Coraline knew, her rarely-seen parents had Fairy-type pokemon at their side. The thought of starting with something else was...

...Well, actually it was refreshing.

"Hmmm..." Coraline thought aloud, "...You know what, I think I'm going to start with this little Fennekin here. Fairy-types typically have trouble when facing fire-types, so that should piss my sisters off." she chuckled. "Especially my youngest sister; she's so positive that her Mawile's typing is unstoppable." It was odd, but Coraline was already enjoying being the "black sheep" the second she picked up the pokéball containing her new Fennekin friend.

"Your family likes the Fairy type, huh?" Calem asked. "Pretty potent type. Of course, only sticking with one type tends to be a windfall in competitive battling."

"It's more like a weird fluke than anything. I don't have very many relatives who battle competitively, at least to my knowledge." Coraline responded. Her initial social awkwardness began to fade away bit by bit as she became more comfortable with the situation.

Calem was silent for a moment. "Before we do anything else, I feel like I oughta warn you... That Fennekin you chose... well, she has some... 'personality quirks,'" he admitted.

"You mean like behavior issues? Trust me, if that's the case, I have plenty of experience."

Calem shook his head.

"Well then does she have hyperactivity issues or something?" Coraline asked.

"No, she's pretty mild... Most of the time." Calem responded. "She actually has Dissociative Identity Disorder. Most of the time she has a sweet, lovable personality, but sometimes the other personality takes over and she gets very hostile." Calem explained. "She also tends to have a bit of memory loss associated with the disorder and her switching between personalities. It shouldn't really affect how she learns moves; the second personality seems to share her long-term memories. It's only the short-term memories that she occasionally doesn't retain."
Back to top Go down
Axineld
Admin

The Kalos Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kalos Journey   The Kalos Journey Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 12:59 am

((Jeremy and I are thinking why the hell Sycamore would give away a pokemon with a problem like that. I mean seriously XD))

Shauna smiled as Coraline picked up her pokéball, "I'm so glad that Fennekin was chosen," she said, "I'm sure her personality problems won't be an issue." Shauna then began to close the case, "And now that the two of you chose your companions, why don't you call them out and meet them for the first time. That's what Calem, Serena, and I did when we chose our pokemon a year ago."

Shauna then turned to face Jeremy, "In fact Calem also picked Chespin when he began his journey," she said. "And our friend Serena chose Fennekin, and I myself chose Froakie."

Jeremy looked up from his pokeball towards Calem, "So since your so well known for being a great trainer, you got any tips for raising a Chespin?" he asked as he tossed the pokeball up and down in his hand.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

The Kalos Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kalos Journey   The Kalos Journey Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 9:49 pm

Calem's head snapped over so it was facing in Jeremy's direction. "Never. Feed them. Chesto Berries..." he responded immediately and seriously. He pulled a pokeball from his belt and looked at it with apologetic eyes. "I'm so sorry... Never again.... Never ever again, old friend..." He looked as if he were re-living some tragic past event.

Coraline knew there was probably some kind of emotionally scarring backstory behind Calem's reaction to Jeremy's question, so she just kinda stepped back and let him have his moment.
Back to top Go down
Axineld
Admin

The Kalos Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kalos Journey   The Kalos Journey Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm

Shauna still had a smile on her face as Calem had his moment but you could see a hint of worry that was hidden as she looked over at her friend.

Jeremy was confused by Calem's answer but decided to just listen to him rather then ask why. "Well then I guess we might as well meet our new friends," Jeremy said to Coraline. Jeremy then stood up and walked a short distance away from the table where everyone was sitting. He then tossed his pokéball into the air calling out the nickname that he decided upon for his Chespin, "Come on out, Aleron!"

When the pokéball hit the ground it opened up and released a red glow which solidified into a Chespin and the pokéball flew back into Jeremy's hand. When Aleron was released from the pokeball he was sitting down facing Jeremy. He shook his head like he was dizzy and then looked around at his new surroundings.

Jeremy crouched down and started to talk to Aleron, "Hey there little buddy, the names Jeremy. And I'm your new trainer," he said with a smile, "I know that the two of us will get along great."

Aleron looked at Jeremy for a few short moments and then smiled as if he understood what Jeremy was saying.

Shauna slightly jumped up and down after watching Jeremy and Aleron's first meeting, "Awww you two are going to be great friends I just know it."
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

The Kalos Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kalos Journey   The Kalos Journey Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 12:07 pm

Coraline paused before releasing her new confidante. She hadn't really thought about a name yet and she wasn't really sure what she wanted to call the tiny fox. She hadn't even met her yet; how was she supposed to name her?

"C'mon out, little buddy!" Coraline exclaimed as she tossed the re-and white sphere into the air. She decided to go ahead and get acquainted with the quirky little creature before naming her; maybe the Fennekin would even be willing to help her with the desicion. It was a title she would wear for the rest of their adventure together at least; and possibly the rest of her life.

The Fennekin popped out of the pokeball gracefully in a flash of red, landing very lightly on the ground. She appeared to be a bit smaller than most Fennekin; perhaps the result of a premature hatch of some sort. She looked around at the world with wide eyes, almost as if she had been startled awake from a nap.

"Umm... hello!" Coraline laughed nervously. She really wasn't sure what to say. She was beginning to wonder if the tiny fox would even want to come along with her.

"Kin-kin!" the Fennekin greeted her back cheerily. She seemed a bit shy, but very, very friendly.
Back to top Go down
Axineld
Admin

The Kalos Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kalos Journey   The Kalos Journey Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 11:47 pm

Once Coraline's Fennekin was out of her pokeball Shauna spoke up again, "Okay then," she said, "Now that the two of you met your first pokemon, Calem has a few more things to give you guys."

Jeremy looked over at Calem and Shauna who were still sitting at the table, "Really? What else do we need?" He then picked up Aleron and carried him back over to their seat and placed him on the table.

((Short, I know, but you didn't give me much to work with and Calem hasn't talked in awhile))
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

The Kalos Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kalos Journey   The Kalos Journey Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:27 am

((yeah sorry, I kinda typed that in Architectural Drawing class and I was trying to not get caught |D))

Calem watched the Fennekin nervously, but she showed no signs of instability. Calem didn't completely relax, but he did breathe a small sigh of relief for the time being.

"Well of course," Calem answered Jeremy, "You're going on an adventure for the professor, after all. It's going to be pretty hard to record data on Pokémon without a Pokédex or Pokéballs." He promptly reached into his bag and pulled two Pokédexes and ten Pokéballs. He split the ten Pokéballs into two groups of five and set them on the table with the Pokédexes. "Here, gifts for you two."

Coraline, meanwhile, was only really half-listening to Calem and the other two. She was busy getting acquainted with the little fox Pokémon sitting in front of her. When Coraline tilted her head to the left, the Fennekin did the same. If Coraline tilted her head to the right, the Fennekin mirrored the action. It was almost like they were playing a game with each other; a game they were too invested in to really notice anything else at the time...
Back to top Go down
Axineld
Admin

The Kalos Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kalos Journey   The Kalos Journey Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:56 am

"Oh wow cool," Jeremy said as Calem placed the Pokédex and Pokéballs in front of him. He first reached for the Pokéballs and pulled them closer to him so that they were all sitting in front of Aleron.

Once the Pokéballs were in front of Aleron he looked at them with some interest, "Ches?", he then lightly tapped one of the Pokéballs on its red top but nothing happened which confused Aleron, he then continued to inspect the five Pokéballs in front of him.

As Aleron played with the Pokéballs Jeremy then reached for the Pokédex. Once it was in his hands he turned it on and activated the interface, "Lets see what the Pokédex says about you Aleron," he said. He then pointed the Pokédex's scanner at Aleron and had the Pokédex scan Aleron. Once it was done scanning an image of Aleron appeared on the screen with some other information.

The Pokédex then began to say, "Chespin, the Spiky Nut Pokémon, it has a strong shell of wood on its head covered with quills. When it flexes these quills they become hard and sharp." ((I made that out of a combination of the X and Y Dex descriptions))

Jeremy listened to the information that was said as he read the information that was printed next the image of Aleron. "Pretty interesting, we'll have to see how hard those quills can get," he said to Aleron.

Shauna looked at her watch and was shocked when she looked at the time. "Wow, it looks like my delay was longer then I thought." she said, "Calem and I are going to have to leave you guys for a bit. I have some things I need to do in the city and Calem promised he would help." As she stood up she pointed towards the other side of the river, "How about you guys meet us at the beginning of Avance Trail in about an hour or so and the two of us will show you guys how to catch some pokemon!"

Jeremy looked up from Aleron who was now holding a Pokéball in his paws, "Okay sounds like a plan." he said.

Shauna smiled at Jeremy's response, taking it as an answer from both Jeremy and Coraline. "Come on Calem lets go." she said as she went towards the lower part of Aquaorde Town.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

The Kalos Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kalos Journey   The Kalos Journey Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 7:24 pm

"See you two later; don't get yourselves in any trouble now that you have creatures of mass destruction on your side for the first time ever," Calem joked as he followed Shauna away until they were out of site.

"Mercy!" Coraline suddenly exclaimed. The Fennekin in front of her wagged her tail back in forth in interest, looking straight up at Coraline with attentive eyes. "Mercy sounds like a good name for you; I think it suits your well-mannered disposition," Coraline elaborated. She didn't want to act like the personality disorder was all that big a deal, because it really wasn't. They could jump that hurtle when they got to it. Mercy enjoyed her new name; it sounded really pretty when her new acquaintance said it out loud like that. She jumped around a bit, making Coraline smile.

It was around that time when Coraline suddenly realized the scene was short two bodies.

"Oh. Uhh... I think I missed something," she observed sheepishly, surveying the scene to try and figure out exactly how long it had been since she first got distracted.
Back to top Go down
Axineld
Admin

The Kalos Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kalos Journey   The Kalos Journey Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 9:30 pm

Jeremy turned around in his seat to face Coraline, "Yup," he said, "Calem and Serena had to do some things in town but they said to meet them at Avance Trail in about an hour."

He stood up from the table and started to put the pokéballs into his bag. "Do you want to walk around town with me for a bit?" he asked, "Aquacorde town is pretty big compared to Vaniville, I might get lost."
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

The Kalos Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kalos Journey   The Kalos Journey Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 11:17 pm

Coraline once again found herself confronted with the daunting challenge of talking to people... however it was starting to feel a lot less daunting. Hanging out around Aquacorde Town one last time with another would be a lot less lonely, anyways; even Mercy would benefit. "Sure; why not?" she answered, although the question was more directed at herself. She still had some confidence to build up. "Oh, but I guess I should go ahead and grab these first; I assume they're for me...?" Coraline retrieved the items from the table and stored them away for safekeeping. If they belonged to either of the other trainers she would make sure to return them during the meet up.

"So... was there a particular place you wanted to go?"
Back to top Go down
Axineld
Admin

The Kalos Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kalos Journey   The Kalos Journey Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 11:28 pm

"Um..." Jeremy looked around at Aquacorde town from their current view. "I'm not exactly sure," he said, "I've only been here once or twice so I don't know what kind of shops or restaurants are around town."

Aleron held his arms out towards Jeremy like he wanted to be picked up. "Aw... come here buddy," Jeremy said as he picked up Aleron and held him in his arms. Most of Aleron's body was above Jeremy's arms but his lower body and feet were just slightly dangling below. "So is there anywhere in town we could go to just hang out? Or we could just walk around." he said.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

The Kalos Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kalos Journey   The Kalos Journey Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 3:43 pm

Mercy looked curiously at Aleron, wagging her tail back and forth slightly.

"Well, to be honest there's not much here..." Coraline mused. "There's a small boutique with pokeballs, a small cafe, and a clinic where they care for injured pokemon all near the exit to town. The rest is mostly residential area." She looked around nostalgically. "It's a pretty quiet place. We could go check out the stock at the boutique; they have useful things for sale there sometimes."
Back to top Go down
Axineld
Admin

The Kalos Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kalos Journey   The Kalos Journey Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 11:30 pm

((Btw, I'm assuming that the town is bigger then it is in the game. Cause in the anime the towns are usually bigger then they are in game))

"Nah I don't think we really need to do that," Jeremy said. "Shauna and Calem gave us enough tools, and there is probably a shop in the next town." Jeremy stepped close to Coraline and nudged her with his shoulder, "Come on..." he said with a low whispering voice, "You must know of some amazing café that only locals know about."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Kalos Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kalos Journey   The Kalos Journey Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Kalos Journey
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Asylum :: Trainer RPs :: The Stories-
Jump to: