Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Asylum

An Asylum for RPers to make RP's of their own and play them out with friends.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Kalos Journey

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Axineld
Admin

The Kalos Journey - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kalos Journey   The Kalos Journey - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 7:56 pm

As soon Mercy released her teeth from Jeremy's hand he quickly shook his hand and put the part that was bit into his mouth so that he could suck up some blood and lessen the amount that his hand was bleeding. When Coraline started to ask why her face was hurting, Jeremy took his hand out of his mouth to say, "Because your little demon fox scra--" but before he could finish speaking Coraline had saw the blood that was on her hand and suddenly started to fall to the ground. "Woah!" Jeremy shouted as he tried to catch Coraline before she hit the ground.

Luckily the young rollerblader was able to catch his new friend just in time and saved from hurting herself anymore. "Okay lets get you out of the sun," he grunted as he tried to lift Coraline up. Once Jeremy had a strong enough hold on Coraline he began to try and carry her over to some covered tables that were sitting outside the cafe they had just left. "Hey Aleron do you think that you could pull out one of the chairs for me to put her in?" Jeremy asked Aleron.

Aleron still had a worried look on his face during the entire scene that just unfolded, and when Coraline fainted his face became more worried and even more frantic. He then nodded at Jeremy's command and quickly ran over to one of the tables and attempted to full one of the chairs out from underneath a table. He wasn't able to pull it far, but he moved it enough that Jeremy was able to sit Coraline down into it.

"Thanks," Jeremy said to Aleron as he sat Coraline down in the chair. There was a waitress that was standing at the entrance of the cafe who had been watching everything that had just happened. Jeremy then turned to her and asked, "Could you bring me a couple bags of ice, and some oran berries? You can bring me the receipt right before we leave. Oh, and if you have any durin berries those would be much appreciated too." he said. The waitress nodded and ran inside to the cafe without saying a word. Once she left Jeremy pulled off his backpack and started digging around inside of it for some things that he would need for treating his and Coraline's wounds.

Aleron looked back and forth between Jeremy and Coraline, he also occasionaly glanced at Mercy to make sure she was not about to go into another one of her 'episodes'.
Back to top Go down
https://asylums.forumotion.com
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: The Kalos Journey   The Kalos Journey - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 8:11 pm

Coraline stayed very passed out. Not much more to be said about that. She couldn't feel herself being dragged around like a sack of potatoes, not could she hear Mercy's frantic whimpering and crying and barking in dismay. The Fennekin licked at her trainer's wounds worriedly. Once at the table, Mercy hopped out of Jeremy's way as she looked on with upset eyes. Her tail waved around in the air upestly; it seemed the second personality had been scared right out of her for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Axineld
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Kalos Journey   The Kalos Journey - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 8:29 pm

The waitress came back quickly with three bags of ice and a couple of Oran berries in a bowl, "The manager said the berries are free of charge," she said, "But we didn't have any Durin berries."

Jeremy looked at the Oran berries that she had brought him, "That's fine I'll make do. And thank you," Jeremy said. Jeremy then pulled out his own small ceramic bowl from his back pack and a ceramic rod that was about the same size as the bowl. Jeremy placed one of the oran berries into his small bowl and then picked up Aleron, placing the small grass pokemon next to the bowl. Jeremy then grabbed the rod and held the small end of it towards Aleron, "Use the big end of this to mush that berry up okay? It'll help Coraline."

Aleron grabbed the rod from Jeremy and had a perplexed look on his face for a moment, but then he nodded and started to mash the berry inside the bowl. He wasn't sure why he was doing this, but Aleron was doing what Jeremy said mainly cause he was so calm.

Jeremy took a napkin from the holder on the table and used it to wipe up some of the blood that was spreading on his hand. Once his hand was partially clean, Jeremy went on to start cleaning Coraline's scratch and bite marks. He poured some water from a bottle onto a clean napkin and began to clean her wounds. Jeremy glanced over to Mercy who was continuing to bark at the unconscious, "Would you pipe down," he said sternly, "I'm trying to focus here. Just sit quietly and be patient, she'll be fine. The wounds don't look to deep." Can't say as much about my hand, Jeremy thought to himself as he went back to cleaning her wounds.

"Che! Che!" Aleron began to say while holding up the bowl. The berry was now diminished to a paste, which made Aleron assume it was finished.

Jeremy turned over and looked at the bowl Aleron was holding, "Nice job buddy," he said, "This should do nicely." Jeremy then took the bowl and lightly spread some of the paste onto Coraline's two wounds. He then wrapped her hand with some gauze, and placed some gauze held up by a bandage onto the scratch under her left eye. Once the gauze on both injuries was set, Jeremy sat down in another chair and began to address his own wound. He winced slightly at the stinging sensation he got from cleaning the wound, but he kept on going.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: The Kalos Journey   The Kalos Journey - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 5:21 pm

Coraline still remained unconscious.

Mercy stopped barking and looked at her paws sadly. She wished she wasn't weird. She wanted to be like normal pokemon; she didn't want to cause humans the pain that she did. A few tears rolled down the Fennekin's face. She hopped off the table and began to wander away slowly; she didn't go too far, but she didn't stop at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Axineld
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Kalos Journey   The Kalos Journey - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 5:53 pm

Jeremy had finally finished tying up the bite mark on his hand when he noticed Mercy beginning to walk away from the table. "Uh uh, get back here," he said as he stood up and walked over to pick up Mercy. "I'm not done with you yet," he said as he picked up Mercy gently and walked her back over to the table. Jeremy placed Mercy next to Aleron and started to look at her claws, "Now hold still, I need to see if you yourself have any injuries. I'm not used to treating pokemon, but I figure if anything is bad enough it should be noticeable."

After shortly examining Mercy, Jeremy deemed that the little fox pokemon seemed to be fine. He then started to dig through his bag to try and find something else he had that could be used to wake Coraline up. As he searched he said to Aleron and Mercy, "The two of you can help yourself to those Oran berries," he said, "But save one or two just in case I need to make some more paste later."

Aleron watched curiously as Jeremy dug through his backpack for some unknown object. He was amazed that his master seemed to be so calm about everything that had just happened. He was even more surprised that Jeremy had checked to see if Mercy was injured, since he was yelling at her just a moment before. Aleron then went over to the bowl of Oran berries and picked one up to start eating it. He seemed indifferent to it's taste, he liked some parts of how it tasted, but not so much others.

"Ah here it is!" Jeremy exclaimed as he finally found the object he was looking for. He then pulled out a small blue vile that had some liquid in it and was topped off with a small quark. Jeremy then held the vile out at arms reach and just underneath Coraline's nose. He then quickly uncapped the vile, waited a few seconds, and then quickly put the cap back on. Once the cap was back on the vile he quickly covered his nose and mouth with his shirt, "Arceus this stuff is still strong." he said with a muffled voice through his shirt.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: The Kalos Journey   The Kalos Journey - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 8:58 pm

Mercy wasn't a huge fan of being handled by a stranger, but she understood that he was just trying to help so she stayed relatively calm. She still looked highly upset.

Coraline's nose twitched as the liquid was held up to it and she began to grumble. "Ackpth..... No Lucy.......... Put those back....." she murmured, thrashing a bit now that her consciousness had been stirred. She inhaled deeply and suddenly she was wiiiiide awake, coughing and sputtering and falling over herself just to get away from the rankness in front of her face. "Oh, ARCEUS, KILL ME NOW!!!!" she cried out as she kicked her way out of the chair and onto the ground, where she curled into the fetal position to hide her nose from any more malicious abuse.
Back to top Go down
Axineld
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Kalos Journey   The Kalos Journey - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 7:03 am

When Coraline jolted into consciousness Jeremy took his mouth and nose out from behind his shirt because the smell was already bearable for him. "Well it looks like we know which side of the line you fall on," he said as he began putting the vile back into his backpack. "Now come on, we should probably get going to the bridge outside of Avance Trail, we don't want to keep Shauna and Calem waiting," he said. Jeremy then pulled out a water bottle and washed out some of the remaining paste that was still in the mortar from when Aleron mashed the Oran berries.

Aleron was still eating the Oran berry he had started chewing on and chuckled a little when he saw how Coraline reacted to the smell from the vile. It made Aleron kind of curious as to what was in the vile and made him kind of want to smell it himself.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: The Kalos Journey   The Kalos Journey - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 5:04 pm

Coraline grumbled angrily and worked on stumbling up to her feet. "What... line?" she mumbled. Mercy hopped over to Coraline and rested on the arm of the chair worriedly. Coraline looked at her with a smile and said, "Hey, it's alright. I'm just a little bit Hemophobic. Just a bit...... heh heh....." she giggled, scratching the little Fox's head. "Besides, that's not something you can help. It's not your fault you were born with a split personality; everybody here understands that and I know they don't blame you," Coraline continued, shooting Jeremy a look.

Once completely back on her feet with Mercy clinging to her head, Coraline nodded at Jeremy. "Alright, we're off then. Let's go down this street here; it's the fastest way back and it avoids a lot of foot traffic."

Last edited by FoxFireAlchemist on Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Axineld
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Kalos Journey   The Kalos Journey - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 3:09 pm

Jeremy looked down the street that Coraline indicated as he was putting the mortar back into his bag. "Alright sounds good," he said, "Come on Aleron." Jeremy reached out to pick up Aleron who was now finished with his Oran Berry. Aleron willingly stood up and hopped into Jeremy's arms.

"You know," Jeremy said, "Maybe it would be a good idea for us to travel together. Since your Hemophobic and since Mercy will probably attack us often, you'll need someone to treat your wounds."
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: The Kalos Journey   The Kalos Journey - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 4:35 pm

Coraline looked at Jeremy. "Really? I mean I'm sure 'Mercy 2' and I will find some way to get along; I can handle myself well enough..." she began, not wanting to impose. "Then again, I don't really get out much. I guess it wouldn't be a horrible idea to partner up with someone, either. It's definitely gonna be a long trip and I have little to no travel experience..." she mused quietly. "Alright sure, why not? I don't mind buddying up."

Mercy barked a little bark and wagged her tail in agreement.
Back to top Go down
Axineld
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Kalos Journey   The Kalos Journey - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 8:59 pm

Jeremy smiled at Coraline's agreement to travel with him through the Kalos region. "Glad to hear it," he said, "Looks like we got a new pair of traveling companions." Jeremy added while glancing down at Aleron.

"Che!" Aleron said in glee knowing that him and Jeremy would be traveling with Coraline and Mercy. Although he was less happy about traveling with Mercy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Kalos Journey   The Kalos Journey - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Kalos Journey
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Asylum :: Trainer RPs :: The Stories-
Jump to: